Monday, January 2, 2012

Top Ten Posts of 2011


During the past year, I’ve posted essays ranging from robins in springtime to Occupy Wall Street. There has been the mix of spiritual, political, and the poetic that I try to keep in the blog. During the week leading up to Bob Dylan’s 70th birthday, I posted a number of items relating to Dylan and his career. There were many visits to this site that month and many of those continue to get visits, particularly the post about The Seven Ages of Bob Dylan” and “Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen.” Since those were not essays that I wrote, but rather references to other works, I am not including those in my “Top Ten” list.

Most View Posts for 2011:


Following close behind for “honorable mention” were A Jungian Appreciation of Mary and The Magic of JohnColtrane.  Both of these got off to a slow start, but I am pleased that they have gained momentum with time.



*

No comments:

Post a Comment