Sunday, December 21, 2014

100,000


I began blogging at Not Dark Yet on New Years Eve, 2009, which means I've been at this for five years now. Yesterday morning, this blog site reached the milestone of 100,000 pageviews. I don't know if that is good or bad or average, but it is nevertheless an opportunity to look back at what people have been viewing. Here are the top 20 most-viewed original posts:
Two videos that continue to be viewed each week and have received more online hits than any other blog post:
For a list of some of my own personal favorite essays, go to the "Essays" tab at the top of the page, or just look here.

Many thanks to all who have visited this blog. I hope you will continue to pay this site a visit as I continue to post essays and poetry, and as I share some of the things (including music, recipes, and books) that make the journey meaningful for me.


________________________

Photo taken earlier this month by my daughter, Elaine, at Hilton Head Island where she has some artwork on display at the Walter Greer Gallery

-

No comments:

Post a Comment