Monday, July 13, 2020

Monday Music: Wild Mountain Honey Organic

A nice gift this morning from Scott Wright who compiled the following video to go with Steve McCarty's music. From Scott Wright's YouTube notes:

A new version shared with me by the original songwriter, Steve McCarty. We met Steve some years ago because my wife LaRae worked with his wife Trish. He shared this new version of his song Wild Mountain honey written when he was very young living amongst the Redwoods of Northern California. He was playing with the Steve Miller band at the time and wrote this one, along with Fly Like an Eagle, which became hits all over the world for the band. This one has long been a favorite in my own youth growing up in the 70's. The message is perfect for today and the massive changes that are happening before our eyes. I made the video some time ago, but I feel it is a powerful message for today. Enjoy and please share!





-

No comments:

Post a Comment